23.6.08

PLEASANT & FRIENDLY IN DISPOSITION.





The Good Natured is:
A solo artist: Sarah Mcintosh from Berkshire.
Instrument of choice: a Yamaha keyboard.

Armed with her trusty keys, she creates beautiful electro-pop melodies which are complimented by a soft vocal, backed up by punchy drum beats.
She willdefinitely be featured in my summer soundtrack. (Look forward to the tracks that we believe will define our summers in the next few posts! - Lea x)
Stand out tracks for me include "Heart of Stone" and "How Can I Believe In You?".

How long have you been playing music for?
Well, i used to play the recorder, everyone played the recorder... it is a good instrument i think... and i did four grades in violin when i was little.
So i guess i have been playing music for a while! That's always the classic response to this question....

How long have you been performing as The Good Natured?
Not that long actually, about 5 months?
I set up my myspace at christmas 2007, and i think i have done about 6 gigs so far!

What are your influences?
I love beefy drum beats, my organ, summertime, memories, falling in love, falling out of love, spaceships, happiness, sadness, anger, hopes and fears, secrets...

What can people expect from your live shows?
Expect to see a visually exciting keyboard, me being really shy, oh yes and lots and lots of dancing!!

Any plans to release any records soon?
I am recording an ep at the beginning of July, so keep an eye out for that.
I am really excited about it, containing four songs: three brand new ones plus "Heart of Stone".

Download The Good Natured - How Can I Believe In You? (M4a)
The Good Natured Myspace

- Bec x

No comments: