15.5.08

LET'S CONSIDER, A CHANGE OF SCENERY...




Expect a full update of the Great Escape festival when i get back.
I've been slacking an awful lot on the blog front, and with finishing Uni next week, it gives me a great opportunity to write/educate/BRAG.

I'm planning to see...

Thursday
Gotye
Johnny Foreigner (Seen once before but the sound was cack awful, and they later described the gig in their DiS blog as 'full of ghetto wannabes.' - Apparently if Wiley met us, he'd want to smack us, or something!) (Anyone that knows me will find the idea of me trying to be ghetto .. fucking hilarious.)
Tunng/Sunset Rubdown
Nic Nell/LOTP
and Yeasayer.

Friday
Elle Milano
Tubelord
White Lies
Saul Williams
Lotp?
Noah and the Whale? Primary 1? Friendly Fires?

Saturday
Frank Hamilton
Thomas Tantrum
These New Puritans
The XX
Esser
Santogold

So yes. Pictures and write ups will commence....when i get back.
Have a good weekend,
and don't feel too jealous. :)

- Lea x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't sure by what way and means to comment you back!
Haha, well I like your writing a lot Lea :)
I'm good though thanks honey, hope you are too xx